15 May 2009

Thanks, LAMMY nominee voters

So, Screen Savour picked up a few 2009 LAMMY nominations, and that sort of recognition amongst one's peers (and strangers) is about as great a thing as a chap can ask for. I'm honored to be in three categories, although I can't help but feel I'm a supporting actor in a field of Heath Ledgers. Anyway, it's nice to be noticed and I'm thrilled many blogs and writers I nominated made the cut in many categories. Touch choices lie ahead.

You can go vote for yours at LAMB between now and May 31.

1 comments:

Ténèbres à la lumière... 15 May, 2009  

Hi! T.S.,
Oh! Yes,
Decision, Decision, Decision, but
Congratulation! and Good Luck! to you, and all the LAMbs members, who were nomination this year.

Take care!
DeeDee ;-D

  © 2008-2010 Screen Savour. Licensed under Creative Commons.

  Template © ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP